The Blizzard in a Bottle in action.
The Blizzard in a Bottle is an accessory which works similarly to the Cloud in a Bottle, allowing the player to double-jump. Instead of a cloud being produced when the player jumps, a trail of snow is produced at the player's feet.
The Blizzard jump goes 8 tiles into the air, totalling 14 tiles when put together with the first jump.
The Blizzard in a Bottle can be found in Frozen Chests in the Ice biome, and it can be dropped from Frozen Crates(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) and Boreal Crates(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions). On the Desktop version, Console version, and Mobile version, it can also be crafted at a Crystal Ball.
- With the Shiny Red Balloon equipped, total jump height increases to 25 tiles (10.5 tiles + 14.5 tiles); in other words, the maximum possible height that can be fallen before beginning to take fall damage.
- This item can stack with the Cloud in a Bottle, the Tsunami in a Bottle, the Fart in a Jar and Sandstorm in a Bottle for up to five extra jumps.
- The Blizzard jump goes higher than the Cloud and Tsunami jumps, but lower than the Fart and Sandstorm jumps.
- The double-jump can be used as a fall safety device; use it shortly before hitting the ground will reset fall damage, making the player land safely.
- The Blizzard jump provides a speed boost when used, which can be used to quickly turn around while retaining some speed.
The total height achieved with the Blizzard in a Bottle versus the total height achieved with the Blizzard in a Balloon, including when submerged in water.