D-Town's set are vanity developer items that can be obtained rarely (5% chance) from Treasure Bags dropped from Hardmode bosses (except Queen Slime's). It is the vanity set made for D-Town, the Business Director at Re-Logic. Equipping the full set produces a pulsating effect similar to Adamantite armor, as well as a glow effect similar to Spooky armor.
D-Town's equipment also includes a non-vanity item, which will drop in addition to his clothing set:
- Internal Item ID: 1580 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
- Internal Armor ID: 111
- Internal Item ID: 1581 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
- Internal Armor ID: 73
- Internal Item ID: 1582 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
- Internal Armor ID: 62
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Now obtainable.
- Changed tooltips from "You shouldn't have this" to "'Great for impersonating devs!'".
- Wearing any part of D-Town's set or D-Town's Wings no longer greatly hinders the player's movement speed and no longer permanently inflicts the debuffs Blackout, Burning, Confused, Cursed, Slow, and Weak while the item is equipped.