Jump to navigation Jump to search
Daybloom is a type of Herb that appears as a small yellow flower with a straight stem. It grows naturally on Grass and can be collected with virtually any Weapon or Tool. Daybloom can also be planted in Clay Pots and Planter Boxes using Daybloom Seeds, or gathered by defeating Angry Dandelions.
Dayblooms usually grow during the Day. If the yellow sunflower-like head is visible, the Daybloom is blooming and ready to be harvested. If cut during the day, 1-3 Daybloom Seeds and 1 Daybloom will drop.
Both Daybloom and their respective seeds have a chance to be obtained from the Herb Bag.
- The Daybloom is the only herb that can be dropped by enemies.
- The Daybloom is also the only herb that crafts 2 vanity set pieces.
- Desktop 1.4.3: Now used to craft the Garland.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Now used to craft the Floret Protector Helmet.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Now has a chance to be dropped by Angry Dandelions.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124:
- Now used to craft the Hanging Daybloom.
- Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199:
- Sped up their growth rate.
- Now used to craft Gender Change Potion.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Now used to craft Calming Potion, Heartreach Potion and Recall Potion.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.