(Redirected from Desktop 1.4.3)Jump to navigation Jump to search
"An Eye For An Eye" redirects here. For the secret world seed, see The Constant.
New content and changes
- Added Don't Starve inspired seed, The Constant, with the following features unique only to the seed:
- Play with Don't Starve-inspired shaders and lighting.
- Complete darkness is now dangerous to your health.
- Exposed torches and campfires may not be reliable, as rain can put them out!
- Players will need to eat, or they will face hunger and eventual starvation.
- A few Don't Starve inspired worldgen features, such as Surface Marble and Aboveground Spider Biomes
- Has substantially improved drop rates and availability of Don't Starve related items.
- Added Deerclops, a mid-late pre-Hardmode boss hailing from the world of Don't Starve.
- A variation on Deerclops' boss theme, provided by Klei Entertainment!
- A few rare background clouds featuring characters from Don't Starve can now appear.
- Added several new Don't Starve related emotes.
- Main menu now has some links to some assorted Terraria-related websites.
- Worlds using special seeds now have unique icons in the World Select menu to better tell them apart.
- Added a config option for an older version of Smart Cursor Hold, labeled in the config file as "SmartCursorHoldCanReleaseMidUse". Changing this setting to true will make it so that Smart Cursor: Hold will immediately deactivate when releasing the hold button, even if the player is mining.
- Several new pets from the Don't Starve universe (Bernie, Pig Man, Glommer, Chester, and Tiny Deerclops).
- A collection of Don't Starve weapons and equipment, adapted to the world of Terraria! Notable items include the Ham Bat, Abigail's Flower, Bat Bat, and Tentacle Spike.
- Wilson and Willow vanity sets.
- Several vanity hats and accessories (Garland and Magiluminescence).
- Two food items, the Froggle Bunwich and Monster Lasagna.
- The full array of standard boss related items from Deerclops.
- 4 Don't Starve themed paintings.
- Fixed an issue where Crimson Grass Walls spread slower than the Corruption variant.
- Fixed a (previously undetectable) issue where enemies with a higher NPC ID than Golden Slimes would have Golden Slime bonus money drops.
- Fixed a rare worldgen softlock, where the game gets stuck trying to generate Hellforges.
- Fixed an issue with part of Leather Whip's segments being cut off.
- Fixed an issue with Ice Bow being flagged as a channeling weapon when it isn't.
- Fixed an issue with Flying Knife not having proper screen range limits.
- Fixed Princess not having the same "leaving" SFX like Angler.
- Changed the SFX of a number of some newer summoning and magic weapons, so that they are a bit more representative of the attack itself.
- Updated, added to, and pruned dozens of entries from an inaccurate and outdated list of homing projectiles that the Lunatic Cultist has damage resistance against.
- Fixed a rare bug with some minions that could make them despawn.
- Fixed some issues with certain sentry minions, which could result in desync for players joining after they had been summoned.
- Fixed an issue where Celestial Starboard did not draw/make dust properly in reverse gravity.
- Fixed an issue with some Rocket projectiles, resulting in a number of silent and not so silent crashes.
- Fixed a subtle issue where certain items were a different color in the hotbar than they were in the inventory.
- Fixed a bug where Boulders and Rolling Cacti qualified as ranged items eligible for dealing Frostbite if you wore the Frost armor.
- Fixed an issue where Smooth Marble Blocks didn't merge with Dirt Blocks, Ash Blocks, or Frozen Slime Blocks (despite merging with most other blocks).
- Fixed an issue where some of the newer campfires didn't have Smart Cursor outlines.
- Fixed an issue preventing Honey Pit microbiomes from spawning in the Jungle.
- Fixed a bug where Thorns-effects hit Empress of Light at an extremely rapid rate.
- Fixed an issue where light Dynasty Walls showed an inaccurate teal map color.
- Fixed an issue where some config settings are reset every time an update or hotfix occurs. Note: resolution in fullscreen resetting has not been fixed yet.