(Redirected from Desktop 126.96.36.199)Jump to navigation Jump to search
188.8.131.52 fixed a few issues, made some minor balance changes, and updated many item sprites.
- Updated localization of non-English languages to include all of the post-1.4.4 hotfix content and text adjustments & changes.
- Recorded Music Boxes thrown into Shimmer will now be transmuted back into blank Music Boxes.
- Updated over one hundred sprites to modernize some older and dated assets.
- In tandem with the above, reset the scale stat on about 90 swords and tools back to 1. Over time and various updates, many of these weapons had their "scale" multiplier increased, a balancing stat that increases their size to give them a bigger hitbox. Unfortunately, this results in increasingly distorted and inconsistent pixel size across our weapons. All of the affected weapons/tools have had their sprite increased in size to reflect their actual in-game size, and then the scaling factor reduced back down to 1. This will result in both modernized versions of some old sprites, but less stretched, size appropriate weapon sprites to match their intended size. In practice, this will result in minimal actual impact on their in-game hitbox size, but when there is a change, it is almost always a difference of a pixel or two, and usually in favor of making the weapon slightly bigger.
- An important note for Resource Pack makers: any sprite replacements in resource packs for any of these updated Swords/Tools will no longer function, because the old sprites are not the same size as they are now. To update resource packs which change the appearance of these weapons, the replacement sprites' canvases will need to be resized to match the new expected sprite size.
Penguin Pet (Projectile ID: 112)
- Scarecrows Banner/Bestiary Unlock Count Requirement reduced from 200 to 150 to reflect lower numbers in Pumpkin Moons.
- All Scarecrow Bestiary Entries now share one kill count, rather than 10 independent kill counts, and will be unlocked simultaneously.
- Morning Star damage reduced from 180 to 165.
- Xeno Staff's fire rate further reduced from 36 to 40, in light of its AI changes resulting in much better performance than anticipated.
- Made adjustments to the sell value of Bee Wax and Bee Wax-derived crafting items to result in a more consistent sell value across the set.
- Decreased the sell value of Imp Staff to match other Hellstone Bar gear.
- Fixed further issues with Loadouts not syncing their visuals in Multiplayer to other players.
- Fixed an issue where some settings would reset after updates/hotfixes, most notably, currently active Resource Packs.
- Fixed an issue where Echo coated walls Underground would show up as solid black.
- Fixed an issue where Paint Sprayer did not work in Multiplayer on tiles that could fall.
- Fixed town NPCs not selling Ocean Pylons in valid Ocean Pylon regions on Remix/Everything seeds.
- Fixed Truffle still selling Dark Blue Solution in Remix/Everything seeds.
- Fixed Potion of Return's portal using the player's current height to determine its location, such as changing position when being on a mount or not.
- Fixed an issue where Toxic Flask projectiles perceived platforms as solid blocks and would not pass through them.
- Fixing a typo on Shroomite Helm tooltips that said they gave less damage than they did.
- Fixed an issue where Shift-Clicking accessories into a Mannequin could result in invalid states such as having duplicate redundant accessories.
- Fixed an issue where some Right-Click-to-Transform Items (Void Bag, Shellphone, etc) could result in sound effect spam playing rapidly for other players in Multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where most worlds generated in or after 184.108.40.206 would not have Glow Tulips. Unfortunately, this will not retroactively generate Glow Tulips for those worlds.
- Fixed an issue where info accessories stored in Open Void Bags did not apply their info benefit to nearby players in Multiplayer.
- Fixed an issue where the player preview draws behind the Dresser UI instead of infront of it.
- Fixed a visual issue with the Witch's Broom mount's lantern when combined with certain armor effects.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Shadow Scales and Tissue Samples from being swapped in the Chlorophyte Extractinator.
- Fixed an issue where Flamewaker/Hellfire flame trail would be dyed by the dye on a different pair of boots in the accessory order.
- Fixed an issue where inventory hotbar slots would highlight in gold when in the inventory incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that prevents the player from throwing items from inventory when using a Gamepad and autopaused.
- Followup fix for a recurring issue that locks players into reusing an item repeatedly when on Gamepad.
- Fixed an issue where some tile's glowing would not function properly when in a hammered state.
- Fixed Aether effect not working in screenshots/snapshots taken in Camera Mode.
Wiki pages patched
- Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!
- No change, including to indicate it is not an oversight. Copper Axe was already at 1× scale.