Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Fighter AI|
- Internal NPC ID: 415
The Drakomire is a Hardmode, post-Lunatic Cultist ground-based enemy that spawns in Solar Pillar area during the Lunar Events. Drakanians will occasionally spawn riding a Drakomire, resulting in a Drakomire Rider. When the player is in a distance of approximately 100 blocks away, they will shoot 3 Solar Flares, possibly to stop players from entering the area where the Solar enemies spawn.
- The way Drakomires charge can cause players to build a shelter for safety as it is difficult to fly above them due to Crawltipedes. However, this method of gaining safety leaves players vulnerable to Corite attacks. It is better to build a Platform bridge above the ground as this can stop Crawltipedes from attacking while still being safe from non-flying Solar enemies.
- The Flairon can keep Drakomires from overwhelming the player with its Solar Flares. However, Selenians can divert the player's attention and leave them vulnerable to the Drakomires.
- The Bestiary entry for the Drakomire: "These celestial beasts harness the power of the sun, releasing violent flares towards any intruders nearing the pillar."
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Introduced. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Introduced. ()
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52: Introduced.