Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Use time||17 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
'Smells like your father'
|Buff tooltip||Minor improvements to all stats|
Minor improvements to all stats and increased life regeneration
The Elderberry is a food item that gives the Well Fed buff. This lasts for 5 minutes, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon using Cycle Next/Previous Buff and then pressing Remove Buff (), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
It has a small chance of dropping when shaking a Corrupt tree or Corrupt Palm tree.
|Fruit Juice||Cooking Pot|
|Smoothie of Darkness|
- Elderberries are a type of flowering plant that are native to North America.
- In the real world, eating elderberries raw can lead to nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea, contrary to its use in-game.
- Its tooltip is a reference to a quote from the 1975 British comedy movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail: "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"
- Despite the name indicating a single elderberry, the sprite depicts multiple elderberries.
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now used to craft Ambrosia via shimmer.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1: Introduced.
- Switch 220.127.116.11.5: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.