|Max stack||9999 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 99 (Old-gen console and 3DS versions)|
Fireblossom is a type of herb which appears as a small, magma-colored flower. It grows on Ash Blocks in The Underworld and can be cut with virtually any weapon or tool. It can also be planted in Clay Pots, Planter Boxes, or on Ash Blocks using Fireblossom Seeds.
(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) Fireblossoms will bloom when the sun is setting, from 3:45 PM to 7:30 PM, unless it is raining. Both the Fireblossom and its respective seeds have a chance to be obtained from the Herb Bag. It will only drop seeds while blooming and like any other herb will drop 1–3.
Like the Fireblossom Seeds, this item is immune to lava despite being rarity.
(Old-gen console and 3DS versions) Fireblossoms require that they are at least partially submerged in lava to bloom, but will bloom any time of day once they are submerged.
|Garland(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)||By Hand|
|Hanging Fireblossom(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Biome Sight Potion(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)||Placed Bottle|
Alchemy Table(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
|Gender Change Potion(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Obsidian Skin Potion|
- Fireblossom will naturally grow (when planted) on any Ash Block, not just in the Underworld.
- Fireblossom glows brightly and appears its normal color if it is in brighter light. However, it will appear greenish and will glow very softly in darkness.
- A blooming Fireblossom will shoot a stream of sparks into the air.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Now blooms during sunset. No longer blooms while submerged in lava.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Fixed a bug where the map was drawing Fireblossom incorrectly.