|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 2 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
Firework Rockets are consumable Hardmode mechanisms that produce colorful effects. Once placed, a Firework Rocket can be activated via wire or by pressing the ⚷ Open / Activate button on it directly, which causes it to launch upwards and explode into a colorful effect. Each rocket can only be used once. Firework Rockets are purchased from the Party Girl during Hardmode for 15 SC each.
Although their effect is primarily visual, Firework Rockets also deal 150 damage, though they only fire directly upward and players are not harmed.
|Red RocketInternal Item ID: 970||216||Red Firework RocketInternal Projectile ID: 167|
|Green RocketInternal Item ID: 971||216 (1)||Green Firework RocketInternal Projectile ID: 168|
|Blue RocketInternal Item ID: 972||216 (2)||Blue Firework RocketInternal Projectile ID: 169|
|Yellow RocketInternal Item ID: 973||216 (3)||Yellow Firework RocketInternal Projectile ID: 170|
- Firework Rockets explode on contact with blocks, or when they reach about 50 feet (25 tiles) in the air.
- Their explosions are roughly twice the size of those produced by the Fireworks Box.
- Despite their name, they cannot serve as ammunition for the Rocket Launcher.
- Although they deal a lot of damage to bosses if used in large numbers, the player will need to lure the boss over the fireworks and keep them there, which can be a challenge, especially if the boss dashes or teleports.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Projectile sprites updated.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Item sprites updated. Old sprites were
- Desktop 1.2.4: Fireworks now show the wiring layout when selected.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Sprites updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Sprites updated to match Desktop 1.3.1. ()
- Console 1.07: Fireworks now show the wiring layout when selected.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Fireworks now show the wiring layout when selected.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.