The Geode is a rare consumable that can be thrown with the ⚒ Use / Attack button, causing them to drop different two types of gems upon impact with blocks. The amount of gems varies from 3 to 6. The Geode has a 1/20 (5%) chance of being dropped by Granite Elementals and Granite Golems.
- On average, the resulting contents of the Geode are worth 1 GC54 SC (3080% of its sell price) and a minimum of 33 SC75 CC (675% of its sell price), meaning it is always better to crack them open than to sell them directly.
- With these values in mind, the Geode drop adds the following value to every Granite-themed enemy kill:
- 25 CC when selling the Geode as-is
- 7 SC70 CC when opening the Geode and selling the gems straight
- Keep in mind that Granite Golems spawned by the corresponding statue have lower drop rates, dividing the added value by 5.