Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
YES, gold is stronger than iron. What are they teaching these humans nowadays?
— The Goblin Tinkerer
total: 1 row(s)
total: 29 row(s)
- Gold Bars can be used as a crafting material even after all equipment items have been crafted, hence continuing to mine the ore is usually a good idea.
- In real life, gold is a soft, malleable, and extremely dense metal (19.3g/cm³) that would render it very unsuitable for making tools or armor. This is parodied by the Goblin Tinkerer: "YES, gold is stronger than iron. What are they teaching these humans nowadays?"
- Gold Bars are worth considerably less than even a single Gold Coin, despite the fact that there is more gold in a bar than in a coin (and also the fact that they are often used to store monetary gold in real life).
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.