Guide to Critter Companionship
(Redirected from Guide to Critter Companionship (Inactive))Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Guide to Critter Companionship is a tool that prevents player attacks from harming critters. It is not an accessory and will work as long as it is in the player's main inventory. It is purchased from the Zoologist for 5 GC.
|Guide to Peaceful Coexistence(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)||Work Bench|
- While it renders the player unable to damage critters, enemy attacks and environmental hazards such as lava are still completely able to damage and kill them.
- It does protect critters against player-placed traps.
- It does not prevent the player from harming Explosive Bunnies, which explode when killed, and spawn naturally on the For the worthy seed.
- The Guide to Critter Companionship will prevent Fallen Stars from killing critters.
- It is useful to carry this item while wearing the Shield of Cthulhu, as the shield's dash may be interrupted by bumping into a critter.
- The Guide to Critter Companionship is useful for collecting rare or risky critters, including:
- The symbol on the book appears to be a Bunny.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Renamed from "Guide To Critter Companionship" to "Guide to Critter Companionship" (lowercase to).
- Desktop 1.4.4:
- Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Now used to craft the Guide to Peaceful Coexistence.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1: Introduced.
- Switch 220.127.116.11.5: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.