|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Max stack||9999 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 99 (Old-gen console and 3DS versions)|
Hallowed Bars are bars used to craft mid-Hardmode armor/weapons. They are dropped by all three mechanical bosses: The Twins, The Destroyer, and Skeletron Prime.
Crafting all Hallowed items on Desktop, Console, and Mobile, including all 5 Light Discs and excluding a Pumpkin Moon Medallion, costs 182 Hallowed Bars (228 on Old-gen console and ). The Pumpkin Moon Medallion requires an additional 10 Hallowed Bars, for a total of 192 (238 on Old-gen console and ).
|Ancient Hallowed Greaves(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)||Demon Altar|
|Ancient Hallowed Headgear(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Ancient Hallowed Helmet(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Ancient Hallowed Hood(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Ancient Hallowed Mask(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Ancient Hallowed Plate Mail(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Durendal(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Hallowed Hood(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Hallowed Jousting Lance(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
|Hallowed Plate Mail|
|Optic Staff(Desktop, Console, Old-gen console and Mobile versions)|
|Pumpkin Moon Medallion|
|Super Star Shooter(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)|
- 99 bars will sell for 39 GC60 SC.
- It is slightly more profitable to make Helmets and sell them rather than the bars required to craft them. (41 SC66 CC per bar, a 4% gain.)
- A slightly better way to sell them off is to make Excaliburs. Unmodified Excalibur sells for slightly less than the Hallowed Bars required to make it (4 GC60 SC vs. 4 GC80 SC), but the random modifiers increase a melee weapon price by 11.2% on average, so crafting and selling the swords in bulk is still about 6.6% more profitable than selling the bars.
- (Old-gen console and 3DS versions) If the player has surplus Broken Hero Swords, profits can be raised further by selling the good swords as-is, but upgrading the worse ones into True Excaliburs, selling for 10 GC plus a new chance at modifiers.
- Before 1.4, crafting Light Discs was vastly profitable due to their old price of 10 GC. With their price reduced to 15 GC, the craft gains only a few silver over the materials (which are dominated by the Souls of Might anyway).
- The Pumpkin Moon Medallion allows summoning the Pumpkin Moon event, which can be vastly profitable.
- Hallowed Bars are the only type of bar to have no crafting recipe, and one of three with no matching ore. (Shroomite Bars and Spectre Bars likewise lack their own ore).
- They appear to be the Hallowed variant of Demonite/Crimtane Bars, but there is no ore associated with The Hallow.
- The Pwnhammer that the player gets at the start of Hardmode is visually very similar to the Hallowed equipment, which indicates it might be the missing hammer of the Hallowed equipment.
- The Hallowed Bar looks very similar to Tin Bar.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Now used in the crafting of Frost armor.
- Sell value reduced from 80 SC to 40 SC.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced. They replaced the souls in crafting recipes for all Hallowed armor/Hallowed gear, except for the Console items which will require other items to craft in addition to souls.