Jump to navigation Jump to search
|AI Type||Slime AI|
|Banner||Jungle Slime Banner|
|Coins||5Pre-Hardmode: 1250Hardmode: 20|
- Internal NPC ID: -10
Jungle Slime are a type of slime only found in the Jungle during the daytime. They have relatively high damage and health compared to most Pre-Hardmode slimes of their size.
Notably, Jungle Slimes drop a much larger amount of coins than any common slime prior to Hardmode.
Like most other slimes, the Jungle Slime will be passive towards any player with the Royal Gel accessory equipped.
On Desktop, Console, Mobile, and , they can rarely be found carrying bonus drops, which the player receives upon the slime's death.
Gelatin World Tour • “Defeat every type of slime there is!”
Defeat at least one of every type of slime.
- The Bestiary entry for the Jungle Slime: "A simple, gelatinous creature that swallows anything and everything whole! It takes a long time to digest anything."
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Can now carry bonus drops.
- Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.2: Now drops the Slime Staff.
- Desktop 1.0.5: Now floats in liquids and doesn't make a splash sound when hitting water.
- Desktop 1.0.4: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.