|Defense||17 (set) (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 15 (set) (Old-gen console and 3DS versions)|
|Set Bonus||16% reduced mana costs|
|Sell||2 GC10 SC (set)|
Jungle armor is a pre-Hardmode armor set consisting of the Jungle Shirt, the Jungle Hat and Jungle Pants. It is crafted from items found in the Underground Jungle.
A full set of Jungle armor grants the wearer 17 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 15 (Old-gen console and 3DS versions) defense and boosts magic weapons, reducing mana usage by 16% and creating a grass particle effect when moving. Each individual piece increases maximum mana by 20–40 and magic critical strike chance or damage by (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) 6% / (Old-gen console and 3DS versions) 4%, for a total of 80 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 60 (Old-gen console and 3DS versions) higher maximum mana and 12% magic critical strike chance and 6% magic damage (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) / 9% magic critical strike chance (Old-gen console and 3DS versions) when the whole set is equipped.
Jungle armor pieces are interchangeable with pieces from the Ancient Cobalt armor set, while still providing the same 16% reduced mana usage set bonus, but not the grass particle effect.
The total material cost of making a full set is:
- Despite being the cheapest to craft, the hat sells for the most Coins.
- Desktop 1.4.1:
- Increased the Magic critical chance bonus on the Hat and Pants from 4% to 6%.
- Replaced the 4% Magic critical bonus on the Shirt with a 6% Magic damage bonus.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Stinger requirement reduced from 12 to 10.
- Total defense increased from 15 to 17.
- Max mana bonus increased from 60 to 80.
- Critical strike chance increased from 9% to 12%.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Fixed bug where you didn't get the set bonus by mixing Ancient Cobalt & Jungle armor pieces.
- Desktop 1.2:
- Crafting no longer requires gems. Old recipe called for 1 of each gem for the set.
- Hat and Pants defense increased from 4 to 5.
- Female sprite updated.
- Desktop 1.1:
- Female sprite added.
- Crafting no longer requires Silver armor.
- Jungle Spores requirement reduced from 15/20/20 to 8/8/16.
- Stinger requirement reduced from 20 to 12.
- Desktop 1.0.6:
- Maximum mana increased by 60 (20 for each piece).
- Magic critical strike chance increased by 9% (3% for each piece).
- Set bonus: 16% reduced mana usage; formerly 25% reduction.
- Defense of all pieces reduced by 2, from 6/7/6 to 4/5/4.
- Crafting recipe changed:
- Desktop 1.0.5:
- No longer grants an unlisted 10% melee Attack speed bonus.
- Crafting recipe added.
- No longer drops from Hornets and Man Eaters.