|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||'Warm to the touch'|
|Max stack||999 / 99|
Meteorite Bars are a pre-Hardmode tier of bars. Crafting most items involving Meteorite requires the Meteorite to be crafted into bars first. Meteorite Bars can be found as common items in Shadow Chests or in Gold Chests that generate close to the Underworld.
Crafting all items on the Desktop, Console, Mobile, and Legacy tModLoader versions, excluding Meteor Shot, requires 180 Meteorite Bars. This number increases to 270 / 255 if the player wishes to craft one of each color of phaseblade.
total: 1 row(s)
total: 28 row(s)
- Since Meteorite Bars can be found in Gold Chests near the Underworld, it can allow the player access to Meteor armor and the Space Gun during the early game.
- Items crafted with Meteorite Bars are mostly space-themed weapons, tools, and armor.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52:
- Desktop 1.2:
- Crafting requirements lowered from 4 Meteorite Ores to 3.
- Now placeable.
- Space Gun now requires only Meteorite Bars.
- Desktop 1.1: Crafting requirements lowered from 6 Meteorite Ores to 4.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Can now be found in Shadow Chests within the Underworld, which replace Gold Chests in newly generated worlds. (Can still be found in gold chests just above the Underworld)
- Desktop-Release: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.