Jump to navigation Jump to search
Like other Hardmode ores, Palladium is generated upon destruction of an Altar with a Pwnhammer, it is immune to all types of explosions and requires at least a Molten Pickaxe to mine. It can also be obtained from Crates.
total: 2 row(s)
- Palladium Ore spawns at any depth in the Underground and Cavern layers.
- Selling Palladium Ore will have the same end result as selling Palladium Bars, and both are equally profitable when sold.
- In reality, palladium is an element that has similar properties to platinum. Though elemental palladium is silvery-white in color, it forms several compounds with orange or red-brown color. It has a wide range of applications including jewelry and electronics, but its most common use is as a chemical catalyst.
- There is a very small chance that a meteor can hit an Altar, spawning a small amount of Palladium Ore, or Cobalt Ore. This will do nothing if it happens prior to entering Hardmode.
- Desktop 22.214.171.124: Item sprite updated.
- Desktop 126.96.36.199: Placed Sprite updated. The Previous Placed Sprite was
- Desktop 1.2.3: Increased stack limit from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.