Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Slime Pet
"Slime Pet" redirects here. For other uses of "Slime", see Slime (disambiguation).
The Petri Dish summons a pet slime when used, which deals no damage. It grants the Pet Slime buff that lasts until the player manually cancels it by pressing X or X/Square on the buff's icon in the armor section of the inventory screen, uses the Petri Dish again, or the player dies.
It can be obtained from Gold Chests and as a drop from Shadow Slimes.
- The Pet Slime will fly, pass through walls, and teleport to keep up with the player if the player travels too far away.
- It will slide along the ground instead of "bouncing" like normal slimes.
- It deals no damage, unlike the slime minion and many exclusive pets.
- The Pet Slime is seemingly illuminous in appearance, yet does not emit any light.
- The Pet Slime resembles a Blue Slime, even though the Petri Dish is dropped by Shadow Slimes.
- Any Petri Dish existing was replaced with a Gold Bunny.
- Console 1.0.933.1: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.0.750.0: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny. ()
- Console 1.02: Now dropped by Shadow Slimes, sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Removed and replaced with a Gold Bunny.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Sprite updated. Old sprite was .
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Now dropped by Shadow Slimes.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced, dropped by Shadow Slimes.