Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Placeable||✔️ (1 wide × 1 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Separates wire paths|
Toggle lights with simultaneous crossed signals
The Pixel Box is a mechanism that can be bought from the Mechanic for 2. When activated, it looks fully illuminated but does not emit light.
Pixel Boxes can be placed anywhere, even if a wall is not present, similarly to Logic Gates. They are always placed in the deactivated state. If a wire to the left or right of the Pixel Box is turned on, the Pixel Box will turn off. If a wire below or above the Pixel Box is turned on at the same time, however, the Pixel Box will turn on. Only turning on the wire below or above will have no effect. Wires must be placed on the Pixel Box in order for them to function.
- According to Yoraiz0r, the Pixel Box "was an attempt at a single-block light that would be easier to use to make things light up or not, but it ended up not satisfactory" and was thus originally not made obtainable.
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now sold by the Mechanic.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Console 1.4.4: Now sold by the Mechanic.
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Switch 1.4.4: Now sold by the Mechanic.
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Introduced, but unobtainable.
- Mobile 1.4.4: Now sold by the Mechanic.
- Mobile 188.8.131.52.0: Introduced, but unobtainable.