The only kind of wood I would bother dyeing is RICH Mahogany. Dyeing any other wood is such a waste.
Rich Mahogany is a type of wood exclusive to the Jungle and Underground Jungle. Its main source is Jungle and Underground Jungle trees, however it can also be harvested from Living Mahogany Trees, from Underground Cabins in the Underground Jungle, and in some worlds from Jungle Shrines too. Rich Mahogany can be used in most of the same recipes normal Wood can, but it is also uniquely used in recipes with jungle-themed results.
total: 3 row(s)
total: 32 row(s)
- Just like other wood types, Rich Mahogany tools are more powerful than their classic Wood counterparts.
- Farming Rich Mahogany can be done relatively easy by making area to grow Jungle trees on, since Jungle trees regrow on their own on Jungle Grass blocks on the surface layer, and do not require the player to plant Acorns.
- Mahogany is a real-world tropical wood which is indigenous to rain forests.
- Rich Mahogany is the only wood without "wood" in its name.
- While both regular wood and rich mahogany possess a "living" variant, only regular wood has living furniture variants.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Used to craft Rich Mahogany Clock and Rich Mahogany Sofa.
- Desktop 1.2.3: More rich mahogany furniture and lighting introduced.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.02: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.