Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Internal Item ID: 677 (formerly)
This article is about the removed weapon. For the weapon dropped by Reapers, see Death Sickle. For the Hardmode weapon obtained from Snow/Ice biome enemies, see Ice Sickle.
The Scythe was an unobtainable weapon on the 3ds version. It was entirely removed in the 1.2.4 update.
- Even when it could be obtained with hacks or inventory editors, the Scythe was never a usable weapon. Obtaining it would usually turn it into an Angel Statue, and in situations where the Scythe could be placed in the inventory it would still become an Angel Statue upon usage.
- The Scythe is a reference to the anime franchise Soul Eater. It has a similar appearance to the weapon form of the titular main character Soul Eater Evans.
- Desktop 1.2.4: The Scythe's item ID (677) has been changed to the Boreal Wood Table, effectively removing the Scythe from the game files.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced, but impossible to obtain.