Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Events
Seasonal events are annual occurrences activated depending on the platform/device's date setting. While active, a seasonal event may offer new season-appropriate items or character spawns.
|Valentine's Day||February||Broken Heart, Heart Arrows, Valentine Ring|
|Easter||April||Diseaster Bunnies, which drop Suspicious Looking Eggs, spawn if Lepus has not yet been defeated in that world. Corrupt Bunnies will also drop Suspicious Looking Eggs if Lepus has not been defeated.|
|Oktoberfest||September 27–October 31||New vanity items become available from the Clothier, and the Merchant sells the Wiesnbräu, a potion.|
|Halloween|| October 10–November 1
October 20–November 10
October 1–November 10
|New enemies spawn and some existing enemies wear costumes. Pumpkins grow naturally on grass. All enemies have a |
|Thanksgiving||November||The Merchant sells the Turkey feather, and all enemies have a |
|Christmas|| December 15–December 31
December 1–January 15
|All enemies have a |
|St. Patrick's Day||March||Rainbow Pieces will occasionally fall from the sky during daytime, and can be crafted into Pot o' Gold which spawns the Leprechaun o'Fyffe pet.|
- All seasonal events can be "activated" by setting the device's date to any date within the respective event's timespan.
- Change the computer's date to any day within the timespan.
- Disconnect from Xbox Live / PSN and change the console time.
- Disconnect from automatic date/time updates and set the time to any day within the timespan. Note that this may not work for some devices.
- Go to "System Settings" and set the date there.
- Completing the Pumpkin Moon or Frost Moon event will also unlock the Halloween or Christmas seasonal event for one in-game day.
- All 3DS Seasonal Events are also on Windows Phone.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Improved the Christmas season.
- Desktop 1.2.1: Introduced Halloween.
- Desktop 1.1.1: Introduced Christmas.
- Mobile 126.96.36.199: Removed Chinese New Year, St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Oktoberfest, and Thanksgiving for parity with the Desktop version.
- Mobile 1.2.11587: Chinese New Year introduced, but does not normally activate in game.
- Mobile 1.2.6508: Introduced Halloween.
- Mobile 1.1.6255: Introduced Thanksgiving.
- Mobile 1.1.5933: Introduced Oktoberfest.
- Mobile 1.1.91: Introduced Easter.
- Mobile 1.1.9: Introduced St. Patrick's Day.
- Mobile 1.1.8: Introduced Valentine's Day.
- Mobile 1.1.5: Introduced Christmas.