Jump to navigation Jump to search
Shiverthorn is a type of herb that grows naturally on snow and ice blocks of any type. It can be harvested with any weapon or tool, and can be planted manually with Shiverthorn Seeds, which can also be planted in Clay Pots and Planter Boxes.
Shiverthorn will always bloom after a period of growth, and unlike other herbs, remain bloomed permanently thereafter. Fully grown Shiverthorn emits a glowing particle effect. Harvesting Shiverthorn while in bloom yields 1-3 Shiverthorn Seeds in addition to the Shiverthorn item.
Both Shiverthorn and their respective seeds have a chance to be obtained from the Herb Bag.
|Builder Potion||Placed Bottle|
|Gender Change Potion|
- Desktop 1.4.3: Now used to craft the Garland.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Now used to craft the Crate Potion.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11: Shiverthorn is now somewhat slower to grow, but twice as fast to bloom.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168:
- Now used to craft the Hanging Shiverthorn.
- Stack limit increased from 99 to 999.
- Desktop 1.2.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.07: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile 1.2.11212: Introduced.