A Smoke bomb being thrown. Notice how it covers the player.
The Smoke Bomb is a throwable, consumable novelty item that, when thrown, emits thick gray smoke for one minute. Upon throwing a Smoke Bomb, it will bounce or roll until it comes to a complete stop and continues to release smoke. Each can only be used once and cannot be picked up again once thrown. Smoke Bombs can be purchased from the Party Girl for 20 CC each.
- The smoke covers the foreground and is not transparent, completely concealing objects behind it.
- There is a limit to how many Smoke Bomb emit particles at any given time. It is not possible to cover an entire screen.
- A single Smoke Bomb can completely cover a player, or several can fill a room with smoke.
- In conjunction with the Shroomite armor set bonus or a Psycho Knife, a player can appear to vanish in a plume of smoke.
- Smoke Bombs are useful for close-quarters PvP, since the smoke they emit can hide players and cause confusion. Completely covering one or more players generally requires multiple bombs.