Jump to navigation Jump to search
Snow BallaHardmode exclusive
|AI Type||Snowman AI|
70140210 (Snow Ball)
|Banner||Snow Balla Banner|
- Item (Quantity)Rate
- Snow Block (5–10)100%
- Internal NPC ID: 145
The Snow Balla is a Hardmode enemy that only spawns during the Frost Legion event. It throws snowballs at the player that form Snow Blocks on impact with other blocks, similar to the attack of the Antlion. The Snow Blocks can also spawn in the air if Snow Balla throws it into the sky. If it falls in a pit, it is possible for it to trap itself. By trapping the Snow Balla, one can create a renewable farm for Snow Blocks in a similar manner to the Antlion-based sand farm.
- Snow Balla is a play on words of snowballer.
- This is one of only two or three creatures besides the player that can place blocks in the world, the others being the Antlion and, debatably, the Wall of Flesh.
- The Bestiary entry for the Snow Balla: "Nobody underestimates the throwing arm on this disturbed member of the snowman mafioso. He's a real slugger!"
- Desktop 1.3.5: Sprite updated.
- Desktop 188.8.131.52: Can now drop its own respective banner.
- Desktop 1.1.1: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.