|Debuff tooltip||Losing life|
- Internal Item ID: 5013 (Old-gen console and 3DS versions)
- Internal Buff ID: 39
(Second Form) Ocram
The Spectral Arrow is a type of arrow that is dropped by Ocram. The Sharanga will turn any arrow into a Spectral Arrow, making them obtainable by collecting arrows fired from this bow as well. They produce a glowing effect and inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff on enemies.
- Firing Spectral Arrows is the only way to inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff during pre-Hardmode.
- Any existing Spectral Arrows in players' inventories were replaced with Hellfire Arrows upon updating. Despite this, they are much more similar to Cursed Arrows.
- Acquiring large amounts of this arrow requires shooting the Sharanga many times at a wall to recover them, or defeating Ocram, an endgame boss, many times.
- On the Nintendo version, Spectral Arrows have the highest base damage of all arrows.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11: Removed. Existing items are replaced with Hellfire Arrows.