Spectral armor is a Hardmode magic armor set consisting of the Spectral Headgear, the Spectral Armor and the Spectral Subligar. Each separate piece of Spectral armor has a
11.11*1/9 (11.11%) chance of being dropped by Ocram, or can otherwise be crafted.
A full set of Spectral armor provides the following benefits:
- +40 defense
- +150 maximum mana
- +30% magic damage
- +25% magic critical strike chance
- -33% mana usage
- +10% movement speed
|Bonus||Increases maximum mana by 120|
15% increased magic damage and critical strike chance
|Bonus||5% increased magical damage, 10% reduced mana use|
10% increased magical critical strike chance
|Bonus||10% increased movement speed and magical damage|
Increases maximum mana by 30
- Prior to Console 1.02, the Spectral Subligar was the only item in the game to increase the player's mana by an amount not divisible by 20.
- Spectral armor is tied with the Diamond Robe and Magic Hat in maximum mana increase.
- The Spectral armor's shirt is called Spectral Armor, which can lead to some confusion when discussing the armor with other players. The shirt slot piece from a magic armor set is usually named breastplate or robe.
- Wearing the Spectral Headgear, the Diamond Robe and the Spectral Subligar will increase the player's maximum mana by the highest possible amount of 230.
- Console 1.09: Spectral armor can now be crafted with Titanium.
- Console 1.02:
- Crafting requirements (of Souls) reduced. Old recipes: Headgear needed 20 Souls of Blight, Armor and Subligar needed 20 Souls of Blight and Fright.
- Sprites updated. The old sprites were a recolored Mythril Hood, Robe and Plumber's Pants sprites: .
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Spectral armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.