Super Healing Potion
|Debuff tooltip||Cannot consume anymore healing items|
- Internal Item ID: 3544 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
- Internal Buff ID: 21
Moon Lord(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) Moon Lord(Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) |5–15||100%|
The Super Healing Potion is a recovery potion that heals 200 health and inflicts Potion Sickness for 60 seconds when used. This duration can be reduced via the Philosopher's Stone or Charm of Myths.
Though their crafting cost is fairly significant, they are the highest tier of healing potion in the game. They are also always dropped by the Moon Lord.
It is the fourth and final tier of healing potion, succeeding the Lesser Healing Potion, Healing Potion, and Greater Healing Potion.
- Getting the Alchemy Table is highly suggested before creating these potions due to the high material cost (the Alchemy Table has a 33% chance to not consume potion crafting ingredients).
- These potions are obtainable before breaking the fourth Celestial Pillar by crafting the fragments dropped by the remaining tower with the other three types of fragments.
- The Super Healing Potion can be very valuable for extended fights, especially in Expert, where the player must seize every advantage given to them.
- They are a good use for the fragments after the Moon Lord has been defeated and all of the other gear has been attained, and, if gathered quickly after the destruction of the pillars, they can come in handy during the player's first encounter with him.
- The sprite of the Super Healing Potion shares a strong resemblance to the potion with the same name in the action role-playing hack-and-slash computer video game Diablo II.
- The Super Healing Potion's rarity is lower than the rarity of four of its ingredients, the Lunar Fragments.
- This potion heals for the same amount the old Healing Potion used to.
- The Moon Lord is the only boss that drops Super Healing Potions. All other bosses drop weaker variants of healing potion.