Team Platforms are decorative platforms purchased from the Traveling Merchant for 1 SC each. They are available in six different colors, each representing one of the six team colors selectable in the player's inventory, including white for the neutral team.
Unlike Team Dye and Team Hair Dye, these platforms have no special function and are always the same color. The Traveling Merchant will only ever sell one color of Team Platform at a time, along with the Team Block of the same color, meaning that multiple visits will be required to collect all colors.
|Red Team PlatformInternal Item ID: 3622||427|
|Green Team PlatformInternal Item ID: 3638||435|
|Blue Team PlatformInternal Item ID: 3639||436|
|Yellow Team PlatformInternal Item ID: 3640||437|
|Pink Team PlatformInternal Item ID: 3641||438|
|White Team PlatformInternal Item ID: 3642||439|
- Desktop 1.3.2: Fixed Team Platforms not acting as viable doors for housing.
- Desktop 1.3.1: Introduced.
- Console 184.108.40.206.4.1:
- Now have a value of 1 SC.
- Can now be passed through by players on any team.Verify
- Console 1.0.1372.5: Introduced. All Team Platfoms have no value and are "sold" for free. They also only allow players of the same team to pass through them.Verify
- Switch 1.0.895.9: Introduced.
- Mobile 220.127.116.11.0: Introduced with changes from Desktop 1.3.2.