- Internal Item ID: 3981 (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions)
- Internal Tile ID: 376 (11)
The Titanium Crate is the highest tier of standard Crate in Hardmode. It offers the most valuable rewards and sells for the most coins when sold to an NPC of the three standard crates. Like other crates, it is obtained by fishing. Its pre-Hardmode counterpart is the Golden Crate.
- Only one type of item out of all ores and bars can drop, not both a type of ore and a type of bar or any other combination of the four groups. The table above implies otherwise with the four groups being in separate rows, but that is for readability purposes. The chance that a type of ore or bar is dropped is 7/15 (46.67%).
- A Titanium Crate will always contain at least one type of item from the first six groups (or any but the last four groups) displayed in the loot table above. This means that at least one type of item from the following list will always drop from a Titanium Crate:
- The Hardy Saddle can only be obtained by opening Golden and Titanium Crates.
- (Desktop, Console and Mobile versions) Life Crystals can be obtained by opening Golden and Titanium Crates, making them renewable.
- Desktop 1.4.4:
- Reduced quantity of dropped ores from 30–44 to 25–34.
- Reduced quantity of dropped bars from 10–14 to 8–11.
- Increased drop rate of Life Crystals from 19/300 (6.33%) to 19/160 (11.88%).
- Increased drop rate of Hardy Saddles from 49/750 (6.53%) to 133/1600 (8.31%).
- Increased drop rate of Enchanted Swords from 1/50 (2%) to 1/15 (6.67%).
- Now used to craft the Golden Crate via shimmer.