|Defense||: 49 / : 34 / : 30 (set)|
|Set Bonus||Attacking generates a defensive barrier of titanium shards|
|Buff tooltip||Defensive shards surround you|
- Titanium Shard
- Internal Buff ID: 306
- Internal Projectile ID: 908
|Defense||: 49 / : 34 / : 30 (set)|
|Set Bonus||Become immune after striking an enemy|
|Buff tooltip||You will dodge the next attack|
- Internal Buff ID: 59
The Titanium armor set is an armor set crafted from Titanium Bars, and is the alternative to Adamantite armor. Like many Hardmode armors, it has three different headgear/helmet options, allowing the player to focus on magical, melee, or ranged combat. Crafting a one-helmet set requires 59 Titanium Bars, made from 236 / 295 Titanium Ore. Crafting all five pieces requires 85 Titanium Bars or 340 / 425 Titanium Ore.
When the full set is equipped, striking an enemy with a melee, ranged, or magic weapon, or having an enemy be hit by a minion or sentry, will grant the Titanium Barrier buff, in which titanium shards spawn that will rotate around the player and damage enemies who come in contact with them. There can be a total of 7 shards spinning around the player, each dealing over 50 damage with high knockback, incapable of achieving critical strikes, and lasting 10 seconds, refreshing when the player deals damage.
When the full set is equipped, striking an enemy with a melee, ranged, or magic weapon, or having an enemy be hit by a minion or sentry, will grant the Shadow Dodge buff, which allows the player to dodge the next attack dealt by an enemy. It has a cooldown of 20 seconds.
|Titanium Breastplate||Mythril Anvil|
|Dragon Breastplate||Mythril Anvil|
- Most dyes do not affect the color of this armor much, with a few exceptions like Intense Rainbow Dye.
- If you teleport while the Titanium Barrier buff is active, the shards will move to the position of the player quickly instead of teleporting.
- On the Old-gen console version, Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can be crafted with Titanium armor pieces. However, the , effectively being equivalent to Console 1.02, offers no such substitution.
- A Lightning Aura sentry can be used to continuously refresh the Titanium Barrier set bonus, though Target Dummies and statue-spawned enemies cannot be exploited for this purpose. Traps will not trigger the set bonus at all.
- Desktop 1.4.4:
- Shards can now only generate once every 10 ticks (1/6th of a second), for a maximum of 6 shards a second.
- Titanium armor no longer spawns shards from statue spawned enemies.
- Desktop 1.4.1: Titanium Mask bonus increased from 8% to 9%.
- Desktop 184.108.40.206: Titanium Armor's set bonus no longer triggers off of Target Dummies.
- Desktop 220.127.116.11:
- Sprites updated.
- The full set bonus has been changed to providing a barrier of titanium shards instead of Shadow Dodge. The Shadow Dodge set bonus is now the Holy Protection set bonus from the Hallowed armor.
- Desktop 18.104.22.168: Internal cooldown of Shadow Dodge passed from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Desktop 1.2.3:
- Required bars increased from 12 to 13 for each of the headpieces.
- Required bars increased from 24 to 26 for the Titanium Breastplate.
- Required bars increased from 18 to 20 for the Titanium Leggings.
- Fixed exploit where shadow dodge buff would not be removed if it was the last buff in a full buff list.
- Desktop 1.2.2: Fixed a bug involving having a large number of buffs causing the player to become invincible. (Buff slots were increased fixing the bug)
- Desktop 1.2.1: Updated female sprite.
- Desktop 1.2: Introduced.
- Console 1.09: Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can now be crafted with Titanium armor pieces.
- Mobile 1.2.11964: Dragon armor, Spectral armor, and Titan armor can now be crafted with Orichalcum, Palladium, or Titanium armor pieces.