Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Trash Can||Iron Anvil|
- The Trash Can requires four times as much Iron/Lead as a regular Chest would. Therefore, unless the Trash Can is used for a different aesthetic effect, Chests or Barrels are more efficient storage units.
- This may be ironic in the early game, given how useful Iron or Lead can be in early stages.
- The Trash Can can be used to differentiate relatively "useless" stored items from those of value, hence the name.
- If one is low on wood, for a chest, and there are no nearby trees, a Trash Can might be a preferable alternative for the time being.
- Despite it being called "Trash Can", it does not actually delete items like the Trash Slot in your Inventory. As stated before, it works exactly like a chest.
- The Metal Detector (or connected information accessories) read Trash Cans as a chest for the purposes of sensed objects.
- Desktop 1.2.3: Placed storage items can now be renamed.
- Desktop 1.2: Storage space doubled from 20 to 40. Can also be crafted with Lead Bars now, which were also introduced in the 1.2 patch.
- Desktop 1.1: Sell cost changed from 1 SC to 2 SC.
- Desktop 1.0.6: Introduced.
- Console-Release: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.711.6: Introduced.
- Mobile-Release: Introduced.
- 3DS-Release: Introduced.