|Placeable||✔️ (5 wide × 4 high)|
|Use time||15 (Very fast)|
|Tooltip||Right click to have more sentries|
|Buff tooltip||Increased max number of sentries|
The War Table is an animated furniture item that is dropped by the Dark Mage during the Old One's Army event. During the last Tier 1 wave, it has a
10*1/10 (10%) chance to drop; during the fourth and sixth Tier 3 waves, it has a 5*1/20 (5%) chance to drop.
Placing and pressing ⚷ Open / Activate on the War Table grants the Strategist buff, which increases the player's sentry capacity by 1. This lasts until the player dies or leaves the world, but can be canceled at any time by right-clicking the icon (), by selecting the icon using Cycle Next/Previous Buff and then pressing Remove Buff (), or by double-tapping the buff icon ().
Unlike equipment buff items, the War Table must be placed in order to activate the buff. It can be mined with a pickaxe or drill and picked up again, even while the buff is active, which will not cancel the buff. Placement is only dependent on an adequate space of 5×4 tiles being available.
- The War Table can be activated limitlessly with no cooldown period. It is never consumed, and all players may use it to give themselves the buff.
- It counts as a valid flat-surface item for housing, but cannot be stood upon.
- The War Table is an item originally from Dungeon Defenders 2, where it is used to select which map to play next.
- War Table at the Dungeon Defenders 2 Wiki
- War Table Banner
- Desktop 1.4.4: Now grants the Strategist buff when activated, which increases the player's maximum number of sentries.
- Desktop 1.3.4: Introduced.
- Console 1.17: Introduced.
- Switch 1.0.1096.2: Introduced.
- Mobile 18.104.22.168.0: Introduced.