Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/WizardSpecialText
跳至導覽
跳至搜尋
位於文件 .Town.json
中。
內部名稱 | 英文文本 | 遊戲內置中文文本 | 本語言包文本 |
---|---|---|---|
AfterDD2Tier1 | You know, I think I've seen a portal like that before, but it was gold. | 你知道嗎,我想我以前看過一個像這樣的傳送門,但它是黃金的。 | |
Party | Clearly I throw the most magical of parties. | 顯然,我辦了最神奇的派對。 | |
Graveyard1 | I can't bring anyone back from the dead, so don't ask! | 我不能讓任何人起死回生,所以別問了! | |
Graveyard2 | Funny, when I look far enough into the crystal ball, this is where every customer ends up! | 有意思,當我在一定距離看水晶球時,我能看到每位客人的結局! | |
Windy1 | This gale got you bothered? There's a spell for that. | 這場大風把你惹毛了?這其中是施加了魔法的。 | 這場大風把你惹毛了?有個法術可以解決這個。 |
Windy2 | A blast of wind terrorizing our world? Did I do that? | 一陣狂風威脅到了我們的世界嗎?是我干的嗎? | |
Storm1 | Did somebody steal my spell book again!? | 又有人偷了我的魔法書嗎!? | |
Storm2 | You call this lightning!? Back in my day, I .. uh.. Hmm. Oh, did you need something? | 你管這叫閃電!?在我那個時代,我…啊…嗯。哦,你有什麼需要嗎? | 你管這叫閃電!?在我那個時代,我……啊……嗯。哦,你有什麼需要嗎? |
Rain1 | Yes, I can go out in the rain and not melt. I'm a wizard, dammit! | 是的,我可以走在雨中而不融化。我可是巫師,該死的! | |
Rain2 | Raindrops falling on my... uh.. Where am I? Who are you? ... Who am I? | 雨滴落在我的…啊…我在哪裡?你是誰?…我是誰? | 雨滴落在我的……呃……我在哪裡?你是誰?……我是誰? |
LuckIsCursed1 | Stay away! You are dragging a behemoth of woeful bad luck in your wake! I want nothing of it!! | 離我遠點!你把噩運都帶來了!我可不想沾染一絲噩運!! | |
LuckIsCursed2 | Did you smash every mirror in WorldName!? You hapless fool, you are cursed beyond help!! | 你把WorldName中的每面鏡子都打碎了嗎!?你這個倒霉的傻子,你被詛咒了,而且無可救藥!! | 你把{WorldName}中的每面鏡子都打碎了嗎!?你這個倒霉的傻子,你被詛咒了,而且無可救藥!! |
LuckIsTerrible1 | I feel a terrible fate surrounding you! You should just stay in bed today! | 我感覺你被噩運纏上了!你今天就躺床上吧! | |
LuckIsTerrible2 | What manner of salt did you spill to receive such misfortune!? | 你是幹了什麼缺德事才會遭此不幸!? | |
LuckIsPoor1 | Negative energy is seeping from your pores. I wouldn't take any chances today. | 你整個人都被負能量吞噬了。我今天不會冒險的。 | |
LuckIsPoor2 | Unfortunate omens hang over your head. You DID forward that letter, right? | 你印堂發黑。你確實轉發了那封信了,對嗎? | |
LuckIsBad1 | The air feels dull and gloomy where you step. Be wary of ill feelings. | 你所到之處空氣都變得陰沉沉的。提防不良情緒。 | |
LuckIsBad2 | Is something bothering you? Something doesn't feel quite right about you. | 你有什麼心事嗎?你有點不對勁。 | |
LuckIsGood1 | I sense a speck of good karma about you, but I could be mistaken. | 我感覺到你身上有一點善業,但我也可能弄錯了。 | |
LuckIsGood2 | There's something unusually warm about you. I'm not sure how to place it, but keep walking in that direction. | 你身上有種不尋常的溫暖。我不知道該如何處理它,但請繼續朝那個方向走。 | |
LuckIsGreat1 | You are giving off a positive energy, like something grand could occur at any moment. | 你釋放出一種正能量,感覺美好的事情隨時可能發生。 | |
LuckIsGreat2 | There are vibes of good fortune emanating from you, as though your wishes could possibly come true. | 你身上散發着好運的氣息,似乎你的願望可能會實現。 | |
LuckIsAmazing1 | Have you a garden of four-leaf clovers? You are bursting with essences of great fortune! | 你種了一整個花園的四葉草嗎?你擁有了好運的精髓! | |
LuckIsAmazing2 | Serendipity smiles upon you! It is likely you shall find profit in all things! | 幸運女神眷顧你!你可能會發現一切都對你有利! | |
LuckIsGodly1 | You are overflowing with a blessing of stupendous prosperity!! | 你的內心充滿了對繁榮昌盛的祝福!! | |
LuckIsGodly2 | Excessive health and happiness gush from your very being! You are a Godsend!! | 你是一個非常健康和幸福的人!你真幸運!! |