Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood Golfer
跳至導覽
跳至搜尋
位於文件 .Town.json
中。
內部名稱 | 英文文本 | 遊戲內置中文文本 | 本語言包文本 |
---|---|---|---|
Content | I'm doing fine! | 我很好! | |
NoHome | I need a place to hang up my clubs. | 我需要一個地方來掛我的球桿。 | |
FarFromHome | I think I've wandered off course. That is not a smart move. | 我可能偏離了軌道。這不是一個明智之舉。 | 我可能偏離了路線。這不是明智之舉。 |
DislikeCrowded | Golf is a sport best enjoyed solo. I dislike my life not being the same way. | 高爾夫是一項最好獨自享受的運動。我不喜歡特立獨行。 | 高爾夫是一項最好獨自享受的運動。而我並不喜歡特立獨行。 |
HateCrowded | Hate to say it, but I rather hate all the foot traffic here. | 我不想這麼說,但我確實討厭這裡這麼多的人流量。 | |
LoveSpace | Nothing better than having all this space to yourself. | 沒有什麼比擁有屬於自己的空間更美好的了。 | |
LikeBiome | I like {BiomeName}. It has all the necessary features for golfing. | 我喜歡{BiomeName}。這裡具備打高爾夫球所需的一切條件。 | |
LoveBiome | I love {BiomeName}. | 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。 | |
DislikeBiome | Tell me something. How am I supposed to golf in a place like {BiomeName}? | 告訴我,我要怎麼在{BiomeName}這樣的地方打高爾夫球? | |
HateBiome | I especially think it's unwise to hang around a place like {BiomeName}. | 我尤其認為在{BiomeName}這樣的地方閒逛是不明智的。 | |
LikeNPC | It's always fun to hang out with {NPCName}. Good people. | 和{NPCName}一起出去總是很好玩。是好人沒錯了。 | |
LoveNPC | Unpopular opinion: I quite love having {NPCName} around. I get my water hazards returned to me! | 不受歡迎的觀點:我很喜歡和{NPCName}在一起。我要把我的水障礙區要回來! | 不受歡迎的觀點:我很喜歡和{NPCName}在一起。我的水障礙區回來啦! |
DislikeNPC | I dislike being around {NPCName}. Makes me feel uneasy. | 我不喜歡和{NPCName}在一起。我會感到不安。 | |
HateNPC | I hate {NPCName}'s greedy attitude. It's pretty unnecessary in a world like this. | 我討厭{NPCName}貪婪的態度。在這樣的世界裡,這是完全沒有必要的。 | |
LikeNPC_Princess | I tried to teach {NPCName} a few slick golf tricks, but she schooled me instead! I like her. | 我本來要教給{NPCName}幾個打高爾夫球的小技巧,結果她反過來教了我幾招!我喜歡她。 |