Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood TaxCollector
跳至導覽
跳至搜尋
位於文件 .Town.json
中。
內部名稱 | 英文文本 | 遊戲內置中文文本 | 本語言包文本 |
---|---|---|---|
Content | What? I AM in a good mood. | 什麼?我心情好得很。 | |
NoHome | How can a man of my riches have no home? Preposterous! | 像我這麼富有的人怎麼會沒有家呢?真是荒謬! | |
FarFromHome | Bah! I'm trying to make my way back home to count my money. Begone! | 呸!我正準備回家數錢。滾開! | |
DislikeCrowded | I'll have you know, I dislike neighbors! | 我要告訴你,我不喜歡鄰居! | |
HateCrowded | Go tell all these miserable poor freeloaders to scram, I hate crowds. | 去叫那些可憐的寄生蟲滾開,我討厭人群。 | |
LoveSpace | Finally, isolation from all these miserable peasants! | 終於擺脫了這些討厭的土包子! | |
LikeBiome | Living in {BiomeName} forces people to stay indoors and leave me alone. I find that pleasant. | 生活在{BiomeName}迫使人們只能待在家裏,讓我能獨處。我喜歡這樣。 | |
LoveBiome | I love {BiomeName}. | 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。 | |
DislikeBiome | What kind of irritating place is {BiomeName}? Poppycock, I tell you! | {BiomeName}是個怎樣讓人討厭的地方?胡說,讓我來告訴你! | {BiomeName}是個怎樣讓人討厭的地方?廢話一堆,讓我來告訴你! |
HateBiome | Even for my standard, {BiomeName} is beyond miserable! Bah! | 即使按照我的標準,{BiomeName}也非常糟糕!呸! | |
LikeNPC | Exuberant people tend to give me a headache, but somehow I actually like {NPCName}. I must be losing my mind! | 精力旺盛的人往往會讓我頭疼,但不知怎麼的,我卻喜歡{NPCName}。我一定是瘋了! | |
LoveNPC | I highly admire {NPCName}. Anyone who knows the true value of money earns my utmost respect! | 我非常佩服{NPCName}。任何深諳金錢真正價值的人,我都會給予最大的尊重! | |
DislikeNPC | {NPCName} is just too noisy, away with them and their ilk! | {NPCName}太吵了,把他們和他們的同類都帶走! | |
HateNPC | I loathe the very existence of {NPCName}! What kind of lunatic just gives things away for free? | 我討厭{NPCName}!什麼樣的瘋子會把東西免費送出去? | |
LikeNPC_Princess | {NPCName} shouldn't pay taxes, she's the princess... but she insisted. | {NPCName}不應該交稅,她可是公主...但是她堅持這麼做。 | {NPCName}不用交稅,她可是公主……但是她堅持這麼做。 |