Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood BestiaryGirl

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
Content I'm feeling good, actually! Thanks for askin'! 其實我感覺挺好的!感謝你的關心!
NoHome Like, I can't just go live in a burrow, you know. I need a house! 我不能就這樣住在洞穴里,你知道的。我需要一間屋子!
FarFromHome I'm uh, like, a little homesick? Plus I need to feed my pets! 我有點,呃,想家?而且我還要給我的寵物餵食!
DislikeCrowded I get a little anxious around a lot of people. I like, don't want that. 我在很多人面前會有點焦慮。我不喜歡這種場面。
HateCrowded Eek! I hate feeling worried about what will happen with all these people around! 呀!我討厭因為周圍有太多人而擔心會發生什麼!
LoveSpace I absolutely love having my own place to be myself! This is like, totally awesome! 我渴望有一個屬於我自己的地方!那樣就太棒了!
LikeBiome I love animals, so naturally {BiomeName} is like, the best place ever! Yas! 我喜愛動物,所以{BiomeName}自然是最棒的地方!耶!
LoveBiome I love {BiomeName}. 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。
DislikeBiome It's like, weird having instincts and all, and {BiomeName} really makes me want to run away! 擁有這些本能感覺很奇怪,{BiomeName}真的讓我想逃跑!
HateBiome Like, {BiomeName} totally reeks of those curses that fox cub had -- the one that bit me! {BiomeName}完全中了那隻小狐狸的詛咒,也就是咬我的那隻! {BiomeName}完全就是那隻小狐狸的詛咒那樣,也就是咬我的那隻!
LikeNPC Of course I like {NPCName}! I like, knew them since I was born! 我當然喜歡{NPCName}!從我出生起,我就知道並喜歡他們!
LoveNPC I can't explain it. I have like, a thing for {NPCName}. Is it because of the tail? 我也說不清,但我就是非常喜歡{NPCName}。是因為它的尾巴嗎?
DislikeNPC I don't like how cruel {NPCName} is! 我不喜歡殘酷的{NPCName}!
HateNPC I really totally hate what {NPCName} does to animals! 我真的非常討厭{NPCName}對動物所做的事情!
LikeNPC_Princess Like, {NPCName} has her subjects searching for a way for me to break my fox curse! Yass! 這就像{NPCName}讓她的臣民想方設法幫我打破我的狐狸詛咒一樣!太棒了!