Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood Pirate

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
Content Yarr. I be in ship shape! 呀。我的狀態很好!
NoHome The open sea's me true home, but if I be landlocked for awhile... well I need me shelter, matey. 大海是我真正的家,但如果我暫時被困在陸地上…那我就需要藏身之所,夥計。 大海是我真正的家,但如果我暫時被困在陸地上……那我就需要藏身之所,夥計。
FarFromHome Me bed and me rum be callin' me name back home. 俺的床和俺的朗姆酒在呼喚俺回家。
DislikeCrowded Avast! Too many landlubbers on me ship be foulin' my mood. 停船!船上的旱鴨子太多,會攪亂俺的心情。
HateCrowded Ye too hate the feelin' that a mutiny be comin'? Too many scallywags gettin' close to me quarters. 丫也討厭叛變來臨前的感覺?俺的住處周圍有太多無賴。
LoveSpace 'Tis like having me very own galleon, matey! 夥計,這就像擁有了屬於我自己的大帆船一樣!
LikeBiome Hardy har har, matey, {BiomeName} is me true home! 哈哈,老鐵,{BiomeName}才是我真正的家!
LoveBiome I love {BiomeName}. 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。
DislikeBiome Argh, {BiomeName} be a bit cramped for me style, ye scurvy dog! 啊,{BiomeName}對俺來說有點狹窄,真是沒用!
HateBiome Arr, {BiomeName} be the foulest chunk 'o dry land ever traversed! 啊,{BiomeName}是俺走過的最骯髒的陸地!
LikeNPC Har Har! Melikes how {NPCName} brings ye best bottle o' rum. 哈哈!俺喜歡{NPCName}給俺帶來上等的朗姆酒。
LoveNPC Ahoy, me takes {NPCName} under me wing, landlubber. Me love raisin' sea pups! 啊嘿,旱鴨子,有俺在,別想動{NPCName}一根汗毛。俺喜歡養海豹!
DislikeNPC Ye know me don't like that {NPCName} tries to cut me beard, I've slit scurvy throats fer less! 丫知道俺不喜歡那個打俺鬍子主意的{NPCName},為絕後患,俺已經幹掉了那個卑鄙的傢伙!
HateNPC Me want to make {NPCName} walk ye plank, sea dog! Hate the coddlin' and the dastardly smell! 老傢伙,俺要讓{NPCName}跳下去!討厭嬌生慣養的人,還有那股難聞的氣味!
LikeNPC_Princess Yarr, {NPCName}'d fetch a hefty reward on the seas... jus' kidding, she's me favorite lass. 呀,{NPCName}會在海上獲得豐厚的回報...開個玩笑,她是我最喜歡的姑娘。 呀,{NPCName}會在海上獲得豐厚的回報……開個玩笑,她是我最喜歡的姑娘。