Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood Steampunker

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
Content I am jolly good. 我很好。
NoHome I could use a flat to bide in. 我可以住在房子裡了。
FarFromHome I'm wee far from home, an' I forgot my bloody motor! 我把該死的馬達忘在家裡了,但我家離這裡很遠!
DislikeCrowded I dinnae like being surrounded by folk, much. 我不喜歡周圍很多人。
HateCrowded Oi, I absolutely hate crowded quarters! 嘿,我非常討厭擁擠的地方!
LoveSpace Plenty o' room just for me and some good steam engines! 給我和一些不錯的蒸汽機留了很多空間!
LikeBiome I prefer the wide open spaces here in {BiomeName}, great for jetpack joyrides! 我喜歡{BiomeName}這裡的開闊空間,非常適合開啟噴氣背包飛行之旅!
LoveBiome I love {BiomeName}. 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。
DislikeBiome The shrubbery and mess of {BiomeName} really grinds my gears! {BiomeName}的灌木叢和雜亂無章真的會磨壞我的齒輪! {BiomeName}的灌木叢和雜亂無章真的讓我感到很煩!
HateBiome Truly, {BiomeName} is uncultured and unsightly - nevermind perilous! 說真的,{BiomeName}沒有開化,不堪入目,更不用說危險了! 說真的,{BiomeName}沒有開化,不堪入目,更不用說還危險了!
LikeNPC {NPCName} is a likeable sort who helps me spruce up my inventions. {NPCName}是個討人喜歡的傢伙,會幫我完善我的發明。
LoveNPC I love how unique and interesting {NPCName} truly is, remarkable! {NPCName}是個性有趣又不同尋常,我太喜歡了! {NPCName}個性有趣又不同尋常,我太喜歡了!
DislikeNPC {NPCName} is too otherworldly! I dinnae like them much. {NPCName}太超然了!我不太喜歡他們。
HateNPC I hate being near {NPCName}. 我討厭{NPCName}在周圍。
LikeNPC_Princess The jolly {NPCName} volunteered to try my new teleporter, I love an enthusiastic assistant! 快樂的{NPCName}自願試用我的新傳送機,我很喜歡充滿熱情的助手!