Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood Stylist

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
Content I'm feeling fresh today. 我今天精神很好。
NoHome Sorry hun, I can't style hair without a place to set up my station. 抱歉,夥計,沒有地方站我就沒法做髮型。 抱歉,夥計,沒地方擺開設備我沒法做髮型。
FarFromHome I'm too far from my tools... 我的工具在很遠的地方… 我的工具在很遠的地方……
DislikeCrowded Am I hearing spiders? Oh, just noisy neighbors, I don't like that. 我聽到的是蜘蛛的聲音嗎?噢,只是鄰居的吵鬧聲,但我不喜歡這樣。
HateCrowded I absolutely cannot stand having so many people living around me, I can't focus. 我完全忍受不了這麼多人住在我周圍,我無法集中精力。
LoveSpace Lovely, I get to keep to myself and study my technique without distraction. 真好,我可以一個人待着,不受干擾地研究我的技能。
LikeBiome It's nice, calm atmosphere for cutting hair in {BiomeName}. 在{BiomeName}剪頭髮很舒服,很安靜。
LoveBiome I love {BiomeName}. 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。
DislikeBiome Hun, I don't like it here in {BiomeName}, how can anyone show off their hair when it's so cold? 哼,我不喜歡呆在{BiomeName},天這麼冷,怎麼能秀頭髮呢?
HateBiome Ugh, {BiomeName} is causing severe damage to my hair! 啊,{BiomeName}嚴重損傷了我的頭髮!
LikeNPC {NPCName} is strong and mysterious. I like that. {NPCName}強大又神秘。我喜歡。
LoveNPC {NPCName} is quite the looker... so exotic... I think I'm in love... {NPCName}是個大美人…渾身散發出異國風情…我想我戀愛了… {NPCName}是個大美人……渾身散發出異國風情……我想我戀愛了……
DislikeNPC I tried to work on {NPCName}, but was rudely rejected, I don't like stubborn people! 我試圖說服{NPCName},但被粗魯地拒絕了,我不喜歡固執的人!
HateNPC I hate {NPCName}, how can you literally NOT grow hair? 我討厭{NPCName},你怎麼能不長頭髮呢? 我討厭{NPCName},怎麼能不長頭髮呢?
LikeNPC_Princess I can't even touch {NPCName}'s hair, it's too perfect! 我甚至都不敢碰{NPCName}的頭髮,簡直太完美了!