Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood Wizard
跳至導覽
跳至搜尋
位於文件 .Town.json
中。
內部名稱 | 英文文本 | 遊戲內置中文文本 | 本語言包文本 |
---|---|---|---|
Content | I feel magical. | 我覺得不可思議。 | 我覺得有魔力。 |
NoHome | Where is my house? Where am I? Who are you? Who am I? | 我的家在哪裡?我在哪裡?你是誰?我是誰? | |
FarFromHome | I could have sworn my house was here somewhere... | 我可以發誓,我的房子就在這附近… | 我可以發誓,我的房子就在這附近…… |
DislikeCrowded | Can some of these noisy people move further away? No? Ok. | 這些吵鬧的人能搬到更遠的地方去嗎?不行?好吧。 | |
HateCrowded | This overcrowding is starting to dampen my magic! I think. | 我覺得這種擁擠的局面開始削弱了我的魔法! | 我認為,過度擁擠開始削弱我的魔法了! |
LoveSpace | Reminds me of the old days, practicing magic up in a tower in the middle of nowhere! | 這讓我想起了過去,在一個偏僻的高塔上練習魔法! | |
LikeBiome | What's not to like about {BiomeName}? It has unicorns and rainbows. | {BiomeName}有什麼不好的?這裡有獨角獸和彩虹。 | |
LoveBiome | I love {BiomeName}. | 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。 | |
DislikeBiome | I dislike {BiomeName}, magic does not flow well in a place like this. | 我不喜歡{BiomeName},魔法在這樣的地方不容易施展開來。 | |
HateBiome | The abominations in {BiomeName} disturb me, like the darkest form of magic. | {BiomeName}中的可惡之物像最黑暗的魔法一樣困擾著我。 | {BiomeName}中的可憎之物像最黑暗的魔力形態一樣困擾著我。 |
LikeNPC | {NPCName} and I share a very long history, I like the mutual wisdom. | {NPCName}和我相識已久,我喜歡我們共同的智慧。 | |
LoveNPC | I love that there's a lot to talk about with {NPCName}. | 我喜歡和{NPCName}在一起,我們有很多共同話題。 | |
DislikeNPC | {NPCName} dabbles in things that shouldn't be disturbed, and I don't like that. | {NPCName}涉足了不該被打擾的領域,我不喜歡這樣。 | |
HateNPC | That loathsome {NPCName} is a complete and total abomination to magic! | 那個討厭的{NPCName}極力反對魔法! | |
LikeNPC_Princess | {NPCName}? We have a princess? Fascinating, she seems nice. | {NPCName}?我們有公主嗎?太棒了,她看上去很不錯。 | {NPCName}?我們有公主了?太棒了,她看上去很不錯。 |