Terraria Wiki:语言包/.Town.json/WizardSpecialText

来自Terraria Wiki
跳到导航 跳到搜索

位于文件 .Town.json 中。

内部名称 英文文本 游戏内置中文文本 本语言包文本
AfterDD2Tier1 You know, I think I've seen a portal like that before, but it was gold. 你知道吗,我想我以前看过一个像这样的传送门,但它是黄金的。
Party Clearly I throw the most magical of parties. 显然,我办了最神奇的派对。
Graveyard1 I can't bring anyone back from the dead, so don't ask! 我不能让任何人起死回生,所以别问了!
Graveyard2 Funny, when I look far enough into the crystal ball, this is where every customer ends up! 有意思,当我在一定距离看水晶球时,我能看到每位客人的结局!
Windy1 This gale got you bothered? There's a spell for that. 这场大风把你惹毛了?这其中是施加了魔法的。 这场大风把你惹毛了?有个法术可以解决这个。
Windy2 A blast of wind terrorizing our world? Did I do that? 一阵狂风威胁到了我们的世界吗?是我干的吗?
Storm1 Did somebody steal my spell book again!? 又有人偷了我的魔法书吗!?
Storm2 You call this lightning!? Back in my day, I .. uh.. Hmm. Oh, did you need something? 你管这叫闪电!?在我那个时代,我…啊…嗯。哦,你有什么需要吗? 你管这叫闪电!?在我那个时代,我……啊……嗯。哦,你有什么需要吗?
Rain1 Yes, I can go out in the rain and not melt. I'm a wizard, dammit! 是的,我可以走在雨中而不融化。我可是巫师,该死的!
Rain2 Raindrops falling on my... uh.. Where am I? Who are you? ... Who am I? 雨滴落在我的…啊…我在哪里?你是谁?…我是谁? 雨滴落在我的……呃……我在哪里?你是谁?……我是谁?
LuckIsCursed1 Stay away! You are dragging a behemoth of woeful bad luck in your wake! I want nothing of it!! 离我远点!你把噩运都带来了!我可不想沾染一丝噩运!!
LuckIsCursed2 Did you smash every mirror in WorldName!? You hapless fool, you are cursed beyond help!! 你把WorldName中的每面镜子都打碎了吗!?你这个倒霉的傻子,你被诅咒了,而且无可救药!! 你把{WorldName}中的每面镜子都打碎了吗!?你这个倒霉的傻子,你被诅咒了,而且无可救药!!
LuckIsTerrible1 I feel a terrible fate surrounding you! You should just stay in bed today! 我感觉你被噩运缠上了!你今天就躺床上吧!
LuckIsTerrible2 What manner of salt did you spill to receive such misfortune!? 你是干了什么缺德事才会遭此不幸!?
LuckIsPoor1 Negative energy is seeping from your pores. I wouldn't take any chances today. 你整个人都被负能量吞噬了。我今天不会冒险的。
LuckIsPoor2 Unfortunate omens hang over your head. You DID forward that letter, right? 你印堂发黑。你确实转发了那封信了,对吗?
LuckIsBad1 The air feels dull and gloomy where you step. Be wary of ill feelings. 你所到之处空气都变得阴沉沉的。提防不良情绪。
LuckIsBad2 Is something bothering you? Something doesn't feel quite right about you. 你有什么心事吗?你有点不对劲。
LuckIsGood1 I sense a speck of good karma about you, but I could be mistaken. 我感觉到你身上有一点善业,但我也可能弄错了。
LuckIsGood2 There's something unusually warm about you. I'm not sure how to place it, but keep walking in that direction. 你身上有种不寻常的温暖。我不知道该如何处理它,但请继续朝那个方向走。
LuckIsGreat1 You are giving off a positive energy, like something grand could occur at any moment. 你释放出一种正能量,感觉美好的事情随时可能发生。
LuckIsGreat2 There are vibes of good fortune emanating from you, as though your wishes could possibly come true. 你身上散发着好运的气息,似乎你的愿望可能会实现。
LuckIsAmazing1 Have you a garden of four-leaf clovers? You are bursting with essences of great fortune! 你种了一整个花园的四叶草吗?你拥有了好运的精髓!
LuckIsAmazing2 Serendipity smiles upon you! It is likely you shall find profit in all things! 幸运女神眷顾你!你可能会发现一切都对你有利!
LuckIsGodly1 You are overflowing with a blessing of stupendous prosperity!! 你的内心充满了对繁荣昌盛的祝福!!
LuckIsGodly2 Excessive health and happiness gush from your very being! You are a Godsend!! 你是一个非常健康和幸福的人!你真幸运!!