Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/WizardSpecialText

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
AfterDD2Tier1 You know, I think I've seen a portal like that before, but it was gold. 你知道嗎,我想我以前看過一個像這樣的傳送門,但它是黃金的。
Party Clearly I throw the most magical of parties. 顯然,我辦了最神奇的派對。
Graveyard1 I can't bring anyone back from the dead, so don't ask! 我不能讓任何人起死回生,所以別問了!
Graveyard2 Funny, when I look far enough into the crystal ball, this is where every customer ends up! 有意思,當我在一定距離看水晶球時,我能看到每位客人的結局!
Windy1 This gale got you bothered? There's a spell for that. 這場大風把你惹毛了?這其中是施加了魔法的。 這場大風把你惹毛了?有個法術可以解決這個。
Windy2 A blast of wind terrorizing our world? Did I do that? 一陣狂風威脅到了我們的世界嗎?是我干的嗎?
Storm1 Did somebody steal my spell book again!? 又有人偷了我的魔法書嗎!?
Storm2 You call this lightning!? Back in my day, I .. uh.. Hmm. Oh, did you need something? 你管這叫閃電!?在我那個時代,我…啊…嗯。哦,你有什麼需要嗎? 你管這叫閃電!?在我那個時代,我……啊……嗯。哦,你有什麼需要嗎?
Rain1 Yes, I can go out in the rain and not melt. I'm a wizard, dammit! 是的,我可以走在雨中而不融化。我可是巫師,該死的!
Rain2 Raindrops falling on my... uh.. Where am I? Who are you? ... Who am I? 雨滴落在我的…啊…我在哪裡?你是誰?…我是誰? 雨滴落在我的……呃……我在哪裡?你是誰?……我是誰?
LuckIsCursed1 Stay away! You are dragging a behemoth of woeful bad luck in your wake! I want nothing of it!! 離我遠點!你把噩運都帶來了!我可不想沾染一絲噩運!!
LuckIsCursed2 Did you smash every mirror in WorldName!? You hapless fool, you are cursed beyond help!! 你把WorldName中的每面鏡子都打碎了嗎!?你這個倒霉的傻子,你被詛咒了,而且無可救藥!! 你把{WorldName}中的每面鏡子都打碎了嗎!?你這個倒霉的傻子,你被詛咒了,而且無可救藥!!
LuckIsTerrible1 I feel a terrible fate surrounding you! You should just stay in bed today! 我感覺你被噩運纏上了!你今天就躺床上吧!
LuckIsTerrible2 What manner of salt did you spill to receive such misfortune!? 你是幹了什麼缺德事才會遭此不幸!?
LuckIsPoor1 Negative energy is seeping from your pores. I wouldn't take any chances today. 你整個人都被負能量吞噬了。我今天不會冒險的。
LuckIsPoor2 Unfortunate omens hang over your head. You DID forward that letter, right? 你印堂發黑。你確實轉發了那封信了,對嗎?
LuckIsBad1 The air feels dull and gloomy where you step. Be wary of ill feelings. 你所到之處空氣都變得陰沉沉的。提防不良情緒。
LuckIsBad2 Is something bothering you? Something doesn't feel quite right about you. 你有什麼心事嗎?你有點不對勁。
LuckIsGood1 I sense a speck of good karma about you, but I could be mistaken. 我感覺到你身上有一點善業,但我也可能弄錯了。
LuckIsGood2 There's something unusually warm about you. I'm not sure how to place it, but keep walking in that direction. 你身上有種不尋常的溫暖。我不知道該如何處理它,但請繼續朝那個方向走。
LuckIsGreat1 You are giving off a positive energy, like something grand could occur at any moment. 你釋放出一種正能量,感覺美好的事情隨時可能發生。
LuckIsGreat2 There are vibes of good fortune emanating from you, as though your wishes could possibly come true. 你身上散發著好運的氣息,似乎你的願望可能會實現。
LuckIsAmazing1 Have you a garden of four-leaf clovers? You are bursting with essences of great fortune! 你種了一整個花園的四葉草嗎?你擁有了好運的精髓!
LuckIsAmazing2 Serendipity smiles upon you! It is likely you shall find profit in all things! 幸運女神眷顧你!你可能會發現一切都對你有利!
LuckIsGodly1 You are overflowing with a blessing of stupendous prosperity!! 你的內心充滿了對繁榮昌盛的祝福!!
LuckIsGodly2 Excessive health and happiness gush from your very being! You are a Godsend!! 你是一個非常健康和幸福的人!你真幸運!!