Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/DemolitionistSpecialText

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
AfterDD2Start I don't see why we can't just blow up those portals. 我不明白為什麼我們不能幹脆炸掉這些傳送門。 我不明白為什麼我們不能幹脆炸掉那些傳送門。
Party You might want to be careful today. Us dwarves tend to have pretty explosive parties. 今天你可得小心點。我們矮人族喜歡開火爆的派對。
Graveyard1 The stench of death here is worse than the skeleton-infested caverns where I work! 這裏的死屍惡臭比我工作的那個屍骨橫飛的山洞還臭! 這裏的死屍惡臭比我工作的那個屍骨橫飛的山洞還誇張!
Graveyard2 All these piles of bones and stones... perfect for blowin' up! 這些堆積如山的屍骨和石頭…用來爆破再好不過了! 這些堆積如山的屍骨和石頭……用來爆破再好不過了!
Windy1 Now might not be the best time to lob grenades on the surface, my tall friend! 現在可能不是扔手榴彈的最佳時機,我的傻大個!
Windy2 You want boomerang bombs? Throw some out in that gust, they'll come back to you alright! 你想要回飛炸彈?往這股風裏扔吧,炸彈會回到你身邊的! 你想要迴旋炸彈?往這股風裏扔吧,炸彈會回到你身邊的!
Storm1 BOOM! Even mother nature likes a taste of gratifying demolition! 砰!就連大自然母親也喜歡爆破的滿足感!
Storm2 You shoulda seen it when lightning struck one of my carts filled with explosives! 可惜你沒看到當閃電擊中我一輛裝滿炸藥的車時的場景! 可惜你沒看到當閃電擊中我那輛裝滿炸藥的車時的場景!
Rain1 This is a terrible day to be a dwarf. 今天對矮人來說是糟糕的一天。
Rain2 ARGH! Another fuse put out by all this wet stuff! This never happens underground! 啊!又一根保險絲被這些濕東西給燒斷了!這在地下是絕對不會發生的!