Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/PartyGirlSpecialText
跳至導覽
跳至搜尋
位於文件 .Town.json
中。
內部名稱 | 英文文本 | 遊戲內置中文文本 | 本語言包文本 |
---|---|---|---|
AfterDD2Tier1 | Have you seen an ogre yet? I want to ride on the back of one! | 你見過食人魔嗎?我想騎在一個食人魔的背上! | |
Party_1 | Hmm? Nothing special today... just kidding! It's party time, and then it's after party time! | 嗯?今天沒什麼特別的…逗你玩呢!現在是派對時間!接下來就是派對後時間! | 嗯?今天沒什麼特別的……逗你玩呢!現在是派對時間!接下來就是餘興派對時間! |
Party_2 | At last, my time has come! | 終於,我的機會來了! | |
Graveyard1 | Woo hoo! It's party time! ...Uh, why isn't anyone moving? | 哦嚯!派對時間到!…呃,為什麼沒人動起來? | 哦嚯!派對時間到!……呃,為什麼沒人動起來? |
Graveyard2 | We should party so loud that we LITERALLY wake the dead! Hee hee! | 讓我們用熱鬧的派對把死人吵醒吧!嘿嘿! | 讓我們用熱鬧的派對把死人叫醒吧!嘿嘿! |
Windy1 | Did somebody say hurricane party!? I'll bring the batteries! | 有人說要開颶風派對嗎!?我去把電池拿來! | 有人說要開颶風派對嗎!?我去拿打擊樂器! |
Windy2 | This is like, an amazing time to fling confetti everywhere! | 這就像是,終於等到了到處拋撒彩紙的好時機! | |
Storm1 | There was a sudden crash of thunder at the disco, and I panicked! | 迪斯科舞廳里突然響起一陣雷聲,把我嚇壞了! | |
Storm2 | Let's dance! We can shake our hips to the beat of the sky! | 讓我們來跳舞吧!我們可以隨著暴風雨的節奏扭起來! | 讓我們來跳舞吧!我們可以隨著天上的節奏扭起來! |
Rain1 | It's raining outside! Come on in and party! | 外面在下雨!進來狂歡吧! | |
Rain2 | Oh, are you all wet? Well, shake it off! | 噢,你全身濕透了嗎?讓我們擺脫煩惱吧! | 噢,你全身濕透了嗎?讓我們搖起來甩掉它! |
Cake1 | Where ya been!? There's a total party going on! Here, take the cake! | 丫去哪裡了!?這裡在開派對呢!來,拿著蛋糕! | 你丫去哪裡了!?這裡在開派對呢!來,拿著蛋糕! |
Cake2 | Shhh! Don't tell ANYONE I gave you this! It's a party surprise! | 噓!別告訴別人這是我給你的!這是派對驚喜! | |
Cake3 | Party up! You're like, in charge of the cake, {PlayerName}! | 嗨起來!{PlayerName},你是負責蛋糕的! | |
Music1 | Are the tunes killing your party? I'll shuffle the playlist for you. | 這些音樂正在毀掉你的派對嗎?我來給你打亂播放列表。 | |
Music2 | I think this party could use a switch-up! How about these jams? | 我覺得這個派對需要換換花樣了!這些果醬怎麼樣? | |
Music3 | We've been partying to this song for years! Let's change it up! | 多年來我們的派對一直用的這首歌!我們該換換了! |