Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood Clothier

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
Content What's normal, anyways? 到底什麼才算正常?
NoHome No home at all? I will not be subjected to criminal abuse! 無家可歸嗎?我不會受到虐待的!
FarFromHome It's a highly tedious procedure, cranking out a spyglass and looking for my house. 這是一個非常繁瑣的程序,轉動望遠鏡,尋找我的房子。
DislikeCrowded The local population is like living with dead weight on my back. 當地人的生活就像我背上的重負。
HateCrowded Overcrowding is as overcrowding does. 人滿為患。
LoveSpace I'm not a popular man, but I know what tranquility is. 我不是一個受歡迎的人,但我知道靜謐是什麼樣子。
LikeBiome Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most likeable things are in {BiomeName}. 眼見為實,但有時最討人喜歡的東西就出現在{BiomeName}。
LoveBiome I love {BiomeName}. 我非常喜歡{BiomeName}。
DislikeBiome There just aren't enough dark rooms in {BiomeName}. {BiomeName}沒有足夠多的暗室。
HateBiome My soul feels torn here in {BiomeName}, as if my very being is at war between good and evil. {BiomeName}讓我的靈魂倍感折磨,仿佛在經歷正義與邪惡的對決。
LikeNPC I can't quite place it, but I find {NPCName} fascinating. 我不記得在哪裏見過{NPCName},但我覺得他很迷人。
LoveNPC {NPCName}? I hadn't seen anything so delicious in my life. {NPCName}?我從未吃過這麼好吃的東西。
DislikeNPC For some reason, being around {NPCName} makes me feel uneasy. 不知什麼原因,和{NPCName}在一起會讓我感到不安。
HateNPC I hate {NPCName} and I don't know why. 我討厭{NPCName},我也不知道為什麼。
LikeNPC_Princess There's no greater joy than seen through the eyes of {NPCName}! 透過{NPCName}的眼睛看世界總能發現最大的快樂!