Terraria Wiki:语言包/.Town.json/TownNPCMood DyeTrader

来自Terraria Wiki
跳到导航 跳到搜索

位于文件 .Town.json 中。

内部名称 英文文本 游戏内置中文文本 本语言包文本
Content Me? I'm fine, I'm fine. 我吗?我很好,我很好。
NoHome No no, this will not do, need a place to call mine. 这可不行,我得有一个属于我的地方。
FarFromHome You think I can make brilliant colors so far from my shop? Don't think so! 你认为我能在离我的店这么远的地方制作出鲜艳的颜色吗?那你搞错了!
DislikeCrowded I truly dislike crowds, unless of course they are here for my vivid colors! 我真的不喜欢人群,除非他们是为了我鲜艳的色彩而来!
HateCrowded When I'm not doing business, I'd much rather be alone, yes? I hate feeling crammed in! 不做生意的时候,我更喜欢一个人呆着,对吧?我讨厌挤来挤去的感觉!
LoveSpace My dear, this palace is quiet enough to sleep like a sultan! 天呐,这座宫殿真安静,在这里可以享受舒坦的睡眠了! 天呐,这座宫殿真安静,可以享受苏丹般的睡眠了!
LikeBiome Ahh, {BiomeName} is really nice, reminds me of my home town, I like it very much so! 啊,{BiomeName}真的很好,让我想起了我的家乡,我太喜欢这里了!
LoveBiome I love {BiomeName}. 我非常喜欢{BiomeName}。
DislikeBiome Oh no, {BiomeName} does not inspire me, don't like, don't like. 噢,不,{BiomeName}给不了我启发,我不喜欢这里。
HateBiome Gross, {BiomeName} is draining the color from my palettes! 真恶心,{BiomeName}正在吸取我调色板中的颜色!
LikeNPC {NPCName} has good eyes for vividness and business, I like it, yes? {NPCName}善于发现鲜艳的颜色和商机,对吧?我喜欢。
LoveNPC I love being around {NPCName}. 我非常喜欢和{NPCName}在一起。
DislikeNPC Oh dear, that {NPCName} has no sense of color or style, I don't like. 天呐,那个{NPCName}毫无颜色或风格意识,我不喜欢。
HateNPC I truly, truly hate how unsavory {NPCName} can be. {NPCName}太可恶了,令我讨厌至极。
LikeNPC_Princess The hues on {NPCName}'s dress are deeper and more vivid than I've ever seen in my entire life! {NPCName}裙子上的色调是我这一生当中看过的最深邃、最生动的色调!