Terraria Wiki:語言包/.Town.json/WitchDoctorSpecialText

出自Terraria Wiki
跳至導覽 跳至搜尋

位於文件 .Town.json 中。

內部名稱 英文文本 遊戲內置中文文本 本語言包文本
AfterDD2Tier1 I sense a kindred spirit in the Etherian Dark Mages. A pity they are our enemies, I would have liked to learn from them. 我感覺與天國黑暗魔法師志趣相投。可惜他們是我們的敵人,我本來希望向他們學習來着。 我感覺與埃特尼亞黑暗魔法師志趣相投。可惜他們是我們的敵人,我本來希望向他們學習來着。
Party I wanted to see how your kind celebrate, I am not disappointed. 我想看看你們是怎麼慶祝的,我沒失望。
Graveyard1 Rise, zombie! Zombie, arise! 起來,殭屍!殭屍,起來!
Graveyard2 You may remove the reaper from the cemetery, but you may not remove the cemetery from the reaper... 你可以趕走墓地的死神,但你趕不走死神控制的墓地… 你可以趕走墓地的死神,但你趕不走死神控制的墓地……
Rain1 The sound of rain is soothing to the soul. 雨聲能夠撫慰心靈。
Rain2 Balance is key. We need sun, we need rain. Too much of either leads to ruin. 平衡是關鍵。我們既需要陽光,也需要雨水。兩者之間的比例失調都會導致毀滅。
Windy1 Keep your talismans close... if you wind some, you lose some. 把你的護身符看好…有得必有失。 把你的護身符看好……有得必有失。
Windy2 The wind blows with the leaves, the leaves blow with the wind. 風吹動着樹葉,樹葉隨風搖曳。 風隨樹葉吹,樹葉隨風吹。
Storm1 The spirits sound loudly this day, in blinding majesty. 今天,幽靈們發出了響亮而極其莊嚴的聲音。 今天,幽靈們發出了響亮的聲音,極其莊嚴。
Storm2 Lightning casts powerful shadows, shadows cast powerful lightning. 強大的閃電和暗影交相映襯。 閃電投射出強大的陰影、暗影投射出強大的閃電。