This is a list of community projects on Terraria Wiki.
How to make a new project
Create a new subpage of this page with the name of the project:
- New translation project:
- Other new project:
The project page itself should be clear on what the project is trying to achieve. It may include things like:
- An overview of what the project aims to do.
- A detailed to-do list for the project.
Once the project page is ready, remember to add it to the list of current projects below.
- Guides – Creating a comprehensive set of How–to Guides for Terraria.
- Guide Rewrite – Updating outdated Guides to fit a modern standard.
- Weapon Animations – Creating animated GIFs for every weapon.
- DPS – Listing the average DPS of every weapon.
- Fish – Creating separate pages for each fishing catch instead of having one table for all of them.
- Mega Calculator – Creating a system to calculate weapon damage based on accessories, armor, etc.
Translation projectsThe Terraria Wiki is currently being translated into the following 31 languages:
- When translating, do not rely on online translating sites only, as they are often inaccurate. Let a native speaker (in case you are not one yourself) check the translations before saving if you do base them on online translators.
Translation projects status
Below is a list of the language translation projects for the Official Terraria Wiki.
Note that the magic word