Jump to navigation Jump to search
188.8.131.52 fixed a few issues.
- Updated non-English localization files to account for some last minute changes and adjustments.
- Fixed an issue introduced in 184.108.40.206 that prevented Mac/Linux from launching properly.
- Fixed some additional Mac/Linux related launching and server issues.
- Fixed an issue causing certain usable items to be duplicated on Gamepad/Console/Mobile/Steam Deck.
- Fixed a Gamepad issue preventing items from being assigned to the D-Pad Hotbar properly.
- Fixed a missing tooltip on Aether Campfire.
- Fixed Lock Boxes not being openable with keys.
- Fixed Solar Tablets not working in multiplayer but still consuming the tablet.
- Fixed Pumps turning Lava and Honey into Water.
- Fixed a softlock caused by leaving worlds in certain ways when using Drones or Golf.
- Fixed Brain of Cthulhu teleporting too close to the player in For the worthy/Everything Seeds. It should no longer be able to directly telefrag the player, but the Brain is not avoiding you, so a rapidly moving player may still find themselves in its new teleport position.
- Fixed a visual issue caused by using some spears in reverse gravity.
- Fixed some tile merging issues with dirt.
- Fixed an issue causing some Clentaminator Solutions to consume far too much ammo per shot.
- Fixed some melee speed tooltip inconsistencies on 2 items.
- Fixed Smart Cursor trying to place Boulders on Pylons.